- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Job Role:Photo Editor
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:51-200 Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Producing photo/video content for different marketing mediums/platforms
- Photo shooting brand products and company events and activities
- Editing of Raw Images in Photoshop or Light room
- Work both on and off-site
- Work with our creative teammates
- Reports to the Social Media Manager & Group Marketing Manager
- Adhere to the company’s brand guidelines
- Visualize production scripts, briefs, understand company requirements to produce great results
- Setup and capture great shots to fulfil the brief. Capture studio-quality video and photograph
- Editing photo/video projects using Adobe Suite specifically Adobe Premiere Pro, Light room and After Effects (Dialogue cutting, editing consultant and trouble- shooter)
- Knowledgeable in visual effects
- Data wrangling
- Media management and archiving of completed jobs
• Experience in the field of Photography, Videography, Photo &Video editing.
• Experience in site Photography and social media content creation is a plus
• Experience in camera operation, DSLR & digital video cameras, sound equipment and the overall production process is essential.
• Tech savvy, with considerable knowledge of audio/visual equipment, hardware, software, troubleshooting and techniques used in video production & editing.
• Highly proficient in editing with Adobe Suite specifically Adobe Premiere, Light Room, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Highly Creative, Multitalented, and has knowledge in storytelling
• Knowledgeable in content creation and editing photos and Videos
• Experience in camera operation, DSLR & digital video cameras, sound equipment and the overall production process is essential
• Knowledge of safe work practices, particularly lighting and manual handling.
• Creative with an extraordinary eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills are essential
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated and ability to work independently
• Work well under pressure to meet deadlines, including working out of office hours and occasionally on weekends
• Good team player
• Flexible with good initiative able to deal with ambiguity (asking the right questions, anticipating needs, being resourceful and preparing for several outcomes.)
• Responsible and able to deliver outstanding level service
• Must meet deadlines and flexible to work on last minute requests whenever is required.
Related For Dubai Jobs: https://www.dubizzleuae.com/?p=2555&preview=true
For more detail please click below link: https://dubai.dubizzle.com/jobs/marketing-advertising/2020/7/15/videographervideo-editorphoto-editorphotog-2