- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:4,000 – 5,999 AED
- Job Role:Social Media Specialist
- Minimum Work Experience:5-10 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Recruiter
- Company Size:11-50 Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
- We are seeking a talented, resourceful and energetic individual who is an experienced in Paid Search and Display as well as basic Website Marketing Management.
- The role will include running our Social Media and Digital Marketing campaigns and strategies. As a young e-commerce project, our website is constantly evolving to support the needs of our clients.
- The tasks will include: display, social advertising, pre-roll, marketing automation, SEO and website management etc.
- The Digital Marketing Specialist must have a proven track record of simultaneously managing marketing campaigns which deliver stellar results and yield positive ROI.
- With limited budgeting per month on Paid Media – citing strategic wins you can identify and describe offhand.
- An expert with SEM tools and automation, utilizing bid rules, appending keyword modifiers.
- Optimizing towards individual performance goals.
- Build and manage search and display campaigns.
- Assist in updating website content and build landing pages, knowledge of WordPress and HTML.
- Proficient in HTML email marketing: coding, testing and best practices.
- Experience with pulling contact lists from CRM’s
- Effectively communicate wins, identify trends, and proactively offer campaign suggestions.
- Able to communicate complex ideas effectively to management.
- Audit campaigns and adjust to accurately and evenly spend/pace with advertising budgets.
- Put together digital ad reporting for management decks/presentations (google analytics).
- Ongoing education to remain dominant in cutting-edge PPC disciplines.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Work collaboratively with the management team and Account Executive team to craft strategic message and set proper client expectations; Collaborating with management to develop best practices.
- Ability to identify a target market and shift allocations.
- Required Proficiency in: Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Social Media Management, General Website Maintenance, Artwork and creative Graphic Designed.Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai
Related For Dubai Jobs: https://www.dubizzleuae.com/?p=2345&preview=true
For more detail please click below link: https://dubai.dubizzle.com/jobs/marketing-advertising/2020/6/28/social-media-specialist-2-3