We are looking for a Trusted Senior Accountant who will analyze the daily financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to the top management regarding future financial plans.
The purpose is to enable company leaders to make viable business decisions and meet company goals.
- Provide administrative reporters and provide financial information to management course staff while recommending further coursework.
- Advice on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should adopt
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and actual company performance versus business plans.
- Prepare firm finance trends and estimates.
- Review and review reviews for cost reduction opportunities.
- Set up finance department procedures, goals and objectives and develop a framework to meet them.
- Manage the company’s budget preparation.
- Maintain leasing with auditors to ensure proper oversight of company finances.
- Correspondence with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths.
For more information please visit the below link: