- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Job Role:Secretary
- Minimum Work Experience:1-2 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:11-50 Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
- Our busy office is currently accepting applications to fill the role of Secretary within our customer service department.
- The successful candidate will perform skilled clerical work, and provide general secretarial support to department administrators.
- The Secretary will be responsible for assisting with departmental payroll, maintaining financial records and facilitating communication among company departments.
- This position is ideal for someone who is motivated, able to prioritize work assignments as they come in, and capable of working without supervision.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate departments or individuals
- Respond to queries in person, via telephone or email
- Develop and implement office procedures
- Maintain general company record systems to uphold accurate files
- Compose letters, memos and emails
- Screen documents, book meeting rooms, set up conference calls and take messages
- Perform administrative tasks, including filing and photocopying
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in bookkeeping, accounting and data processing preferred
- Knowledge of specific software programs, including Word, Excel, SAP, Timelink and ActivePay
- Experience maintaining and prioritizing a manager’s calendar
- Able to work independently
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Related For Dubai Jobs: https://www.dubizzleuae.com/?p=1858&preview=true
For more detail please click below link: