- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:8,000 – 11,999 AED
- Benefits:As per UAE Labour Laws
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:11-50 Employees
- Career Level:Senior
- The IT Engineer will be a part of our IT Department and will be responsible for managing, supporting, maintaining and upgrading the on-board IT infrastructure of Shipping vessels, reporting to the IT Manager.
The successful candidate will provide remote IT support, and when required on-board support on our vessels.
- The position offers development in IT knowledge and communication skills in a multicultural environment.
The candidate will be ambitious, self-motivated, fast learner with can-do attitude and a genuine interest in all aspects of IT Support.
• Provide remote support to vessels, crew and on-board support (when needed)
• Install, configure and troubleshooting physical/virtual machines, laptops, printers, mobiles, tablets, storage systems and network devices (hardware, operating systems and software applications)
• Participate in the design, implementation of our vessels’ IT infrastructure
• Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
• Perform system and network updates/upgrades
• Maintain IT security and backup solutions
• Liaise with vendors, email providers and other IT personnel for problem resolution or when new tasks are needed
• Provide out-of-hours /weekend support as part of an on call rota.
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent;
• 3 – 5 years of relevant experience;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications (MS Windows server, Windows 10, MS Office, Hyper-V, Active Directory), Antivirus, Cisco, UPS, firewall, networking, backup and replication systems (Certifications will be considered a plus)
• Knowledge of hardware troubleshooting, data cabling
• Knowledge of ships automation systems will be a plus
• Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and flexibility to work prolonged hours
• Troubleshooting and diagnostics skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
An excellent package and long-term career prospects will be offered to the right candidate.
Please email your CV with the latest photograph.
Related For Dubai Jobs: https://www.dubizzleuae.com/?p=1903&preview=true
For more detail please click below link: