- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:20,000 – 29,999 AED
- Benefits:All benefits under Labor Laws: Green Card sponsorship & assistance with immigration,
- ICHP fees: Free
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:10000+ Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
- Registered Nurses, Travel Nurses, Physical/Occupational Therapists, Pharmacists, Family Physicians/GPs, Medical Technologists URGENTLY required by renowned US based Hospitals Group in United States:
- HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS WITH AN APPROVED IMMIGRATION & WORK VISA PETITION SHOULD CONTACT THEIR NEAREST US EMBASSY OR CONSULATE.
- The US Department of State has issued a statement on 14 April 2020 that all medical & nursing professionals, should contact their nearest US Embassy to request a visa appointment.
- If you are a medical professional and have an approved I-129, I-140 or other immigration petition, then your US Employer should contact the US Embassy or Consulate nearest to you to schedule a visa appointment as soon as possible.
- Even if the Embassy is currently closed to routine interviews, an interview may be granted for a medical professional.
- MAKE YOUR AMERICAN DREAM COME TRUE
Are you excited to move to America? This is your chance!
- US Visa, Visa-Screen, NCLEX-RN, IELTS and US Nursing License exam preparations, assistance & support offered. You will come to the US on an EB-3 visa, which is a “green card” or permanent resident visa.
- We also arrange work visa while your EB-3 are in process and/or waiting for EB-3 & EB-2 dates get current. We have combined forces to bring you more outstanding opportunities and benefits.
- Coincidentally, there’s a major nursing shortage in the United States and hospitals across America are turning to alternative staffing methods to fill the void, which includes sourcing nursing talent from abroad.
Our Widest Range of Nurse Staffing requirements:
• Traditional travel nurse staffing across United States
• Per-diem nurse placement across United States
• Temporary nurse staffing (locum tenens)
• Critical staffing and rapid response assignments
• Permanent nurse placements across United States
• International nursing jobs
• Nurse Manager, Nurse Director, CNO, CNE placement across United States & for International leadership roles.
Related For Dubai Jobs: https://www.dubizzleuae.com/?p=1770&preview=true
For more detail please click below link: