Bike Trip at Leh Ladakh is much the same as enjoyment at a higher height. The circles of Ladakh’s streets are world-renowned. The greater part of the bike riders from all around the globe longed to ride a bike on the high motorable streets at Ladakh.
There are in excess of 10 high pass motorable streets in which Khardung La is the world-acclaimed and most noteworthy motorable street right now. The elevation of Khardung La is 17,582 feet above the ocean level. At the point when the riders reach there, they remember to snap a picture at the achievement of Khardung La Pass.
The significance of Ladakh is – “The Land of High Passes”, It lies among Kunlun and Himalayan mountain extend. According to the topographical conditions, it is the high elevation cold desert land. The elevation scope of Ladakh averagely lies between 2,500m to 5,000m.
Religious woman Mountain in the Suru valley is the most noteworthy pinnacle of Ladakh with a height of 7,135m. The territory of Ladakh is honored by supported valleys, streaming waterways, and profound crevasses. It is a significant region from the antiquated time when this region is utilized as the Silk Route. The Silk Route was significant as far as exchange.
The dealers have utilized this course to head out from Central Aisa to China. The significant streams of Ladakh are Suru, Shyok, Indus, Zanskar, Markha, and Nubra. Every one of these streams is Glacial waterways and a significant wellspring of water for Ladakh.
The best season to visit Leh Ladakh is from April to June and afterward from the post-rainstorm season is from September to November. Early December is the beginning of the winter season. As time goes ahead winter gets cruel.
The temperature begins plunging from zero to short degrees Celsius. Around then the life of inhabitants of Ladakh stays on end. To confront this season they arranged from the 5-6 months sooner. Around then Chadar Trek is open.
It is the solidified stream trek. As a matter of fact, because of less temperature, the method for Zanskar waterway becomes Chadar Trek. It is another sort of experience which you can arrive.
The significant regions of Ladakh are Kargil and Leh. Leh is the most significant as far as offices. Here you can discover ATMs, Banking Facility, Medical Facility, Medical Shops, Restaurants, Hotels, Guest Houses and Home Stays.
- Day 1: Arrival at Leh
- Day 2: Leh Sightseeing in and around
- Day 3: Leh to Nubra Valley by means of Khardung La Pass, Camping at Nubra Valley Campsite
- Day 4: Nubra to Turtuk
- Day 5: Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso Lake Ride
- Day 6: Pangong Lake to Leh Ride
- Day 7: Departure from Leh
Things to Carry
- Little Garbage Collection Bags
- Water Bottle
- Thermo Flask
- Dry Fruits and Snacks
- Woolen Clothes
- Lip Balm
- Body Lotion
- Additional Batteries for Camera
- Woolen Socks
- Woolen Gloves
- Driven Flashlights
- Character Proof
- Trekking Shoes
- Emergency treatment Kit
- General Medicine Kit
- Individual Toiletries
- Sun based Charger
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Try not to ridicule any strict confidence in Leh Ladakh.
- Stick with the gathering and adhere to the guidelines of the gathering chief.
- Try not to act up at the passage of any landmark or cloister with the staff. On the off chance that there is an issue, at that point sort it out in a delicate manner.
- Try not to litter in Ladakh to keep up the poise of spot.
- Convey an individual trash pack with you.
- Acquire all the licenses before the trek starting. It will spare time.
- Try not to enjoy any action which is illegal of India.
- Try not to convey any weapon with you in bike ride.
- Attempt to stay away from plastic materials however much as could be expected. In the event that you have utilized it during trekking at that point don’t desert it and put it in your trash pack.
- Attempt to maintain a strategic distance from awful remarks on co-voyagers. In the event that you face any issues, at that point inform your group/bunch pioneer.
- On the off chance that you face any medical problems, at that point tell your group head right away.
- As Shop/Restaurants are not permitted in the valley, convey a few tidbits/dry natural products with you.
- Attempt to maintain a strategic distance from exercises that hurt nature. Be a mindful trekker.
- Try not to utilize any poisonous material during the outing; it might lead you in trouble.
- After asking you need to show your id-confirmation authority.
- The Ladakh is so quiet goal so one who visit it once then the person in question needs to visit over and over. The appeal of Ladakh is remains everlastingly on a guest.