- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Job Role:Export Coordinator
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:201-500 Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
- JOB DESCRIPTION FOR IMPORT/EXPORT COORDINATOR
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams and recommend
best business partners.
- Negotiate contracts and rates with shipping lines, freight forwarders, customs house
brokers, warehouse managers and related third-party logical service providers.
- Must ensure that appropriate import and export compliance procedures are
followed by employees and contracted service providers.
- Must execute industry standard policies related to quality, safety, and process
- Should be familiar with Dubai Customs and ensure that designated freight
forwarders and customs house brokers follow established processes and procedures.
- Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or
consolidating warehousing and distribution.
- Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load,
unload, move, or store materials.
- Works with freight forwards and transportation companies to set best route and rate
(reviews and approves all freight terms and agreements).
- Collaborates with procurement department to determine best practice for freight in
and freight consolidation.
- Apply and arrange COO, Health Certificate, Phyto Certificate, Bar code registration,
other custom related documents and Dubai Municipality required documents.
- Transportation of goods to docks and arrangement of warehousing at port.
- Booking of shipping space or air freighting and advice on relative cost of sending
goods by sea and air.
- Equipped with information on shipping lines and freight to different destinations,
and various charges payable by exporters.
- Obtaining marine insurance policies.
- Preparation and processing of shipping documents, Bills of Lading, Dock Receipt,
Export Declarations, Consular Invoice, Certificate of Origin, etc.
- Forwarding of banking collection papers.
- Determine efficient and cost-effective methods of moving goods from one location
- Arrange delivery or storage of goods at destinations.
- Complete shipping documentation, such as including bills of lading, packing lists,
dock receipts, and certificates of origin.
- Consolidate loads with a common destination to reduce costs to individual shippers.
- Inform management of factors such as shipping options, timelines, transfers, or
regulations affecting shipments.
- Keep records of goods dispatched or received.
Related For Dubai Jobs: https://www.dubizzleuae.com/?p=2240&preview=true
For more detail please click below link: https://dubai.dubizzle.com/jobs/logistics-distribution/2020/6/24/import-export-coordinator-2