The HR Officer is responsible for handling specific personnel tasks such as visa processing, medical insurance, leaves administration etc. with details and is the safe keeper of the company policies and procedures.
1. Administrative Support
– Administer employees attendance, leaves, vacations and overall absenteeism
– Ensures the adherence of all employees to organization’s personnel rules and regulations
– Follows up with all employees concerning medical certificates for sick leaves, and out of office/absence forms
– Handel all medical insurance claims and liaise with insurance companies for employees’ collections
– Access card issuance and cancellation
– Prepare Welcomes Kits for New Employee Orientation Session/ Line Managers
– Prepare absenteeism calculations for end of service settlement
– Attend to employee enquiries on Company policies and procedures.
2. Visa and Labour Contract Process
*Handle and follow up on the work visa and labour contract processes :
– Coordinate with the employees and the PROs
– Prepare, maintain and update the appropriate documents
– Lead the work visa and labour contract renewals
* Processes the application, renewal and cancellation of all documents for labour cards, work permits and residency visas.
* Schedules Medical Examinations for the processing of Residence Visas
* Updates documents according to expiry on the HRIMS
* Compiles KPI report on a monthly basis.
3. Record Keeping
– Initiate, update and maintain employees’ personal data on the HRMS
– Keep updated records on all you new immigration and labour legislations as communicated by the PRO and the Personnel/HR Manager
– Prepare staff turnover reports (new comers, leavers, total headcount), KPI report for absenteeism.
» Update staff lists accordingly.
-Achievement Drive and Initiative
-Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
– Excellent Communication
-Planning and Organizing
-Partnering and Team Working