- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience:10-15 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Masters Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:501-1000 Employees
- Career Level:Manager
Candidate should be a Chartered Accountant with minimum 10 years of experience in the UAE. Experience in Trading and hotel division is preferred.
• Preparing and analyzing the monthly financial statements, balance sheet, cash flow, budget and variance.
• Maintaining the system of accounts and record keeping on all transactions and assets.
• Exert control on general ledger, accounts payables, accounts receivables, expense reports.
• Preparing and assisting in the management reports, compliance, and reconciliation.
• Ascertaining that all financial transactions are accurately processed in accordance to the accounting principles and policy.
• Implement the processes and controls in accordance to the accounting policies to improve the organizational effectiveness.
• Execute the month-end closing procedures, including overhead allocations, account reconciliations.
• Provide financial analyses as and when required and submit the financial statements and reports in timely manner.
• Developed & maintain banking relationships with existing & new, local and international banks.
• Evaluate the financial statements and assessing accounts for accuracy and compliance.
• Liaising & working with the external auditors and assess the risk management factors.
Related For Dubai Jobs: https://www.dubizzleuae.com/?p=1905&preview=true
For more detail please click below link: