Data Analyst Job Detail:
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Monthly Salary: Unspecified
- Benefits: As per UAE law
- Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
- Listed By: Employer
- Company Size: 201-500 Employees
- Career Level: Mid-level
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, AND SKILLS:
• Knowledge in Qlik View software is a MUST.
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
• An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
• Ability to write comprehensive reports.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills.
• Pleasing personality
• Strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
• Ability to work in extremely fast-paced and evolving hyper-growth environment.
• Minimum of 3 year of experience working as a Data Analyst.
• Preferably with a valid UAE driving license and must be willing to work flexible hours.
• Collecting, encoding, and interpreting data
• Analyzing results
• Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
• Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
• Using QLIK VIEW SOFTWARE to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for decision-making.
• Preparing reports for the managers that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
Related Post: Financial Planner Job Dubizzle UAE
For more detail please click below link: