- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience:1-2 Years
- Minimum Education Level:High-School / Secondary
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:11-50 Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
- Company Name:Employer
Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting up menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations.
- – Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales
- – Study each recipe and gather all the necessary ingredients.
- – Cook food in a timely manner
- – Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
- – Inform wait staff about daily specials
- – Ensure appealing plate presentation
- – Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
- – Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- – Monitor food stock and place orders
- – Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- – Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
- – Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
As per the above requirement, candidates can submit cv or send you cv’s at [email protected]
Related For Dubai Jobs: https://www.dubizzleuae.com/?p=2745&preview=true
For more detail please click below link: https://dubai.dubizzle.com/jobs/hospitality-restaurants/2020/7/27/chef-2