Business Development Intern required with 1 to 2 years of experience in relevant field. Candidate who can join immediately will be preferred.
Business Development Intern:
- Company Name: Careers
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Monthly Salary: Unspecified
- Minimum Work Experience: 1-2 Years
- Minimum Education Level: High-School / Secondary
- Listed By: Employer
- Company Size: 11-50 Employees
- Career Level: Junior
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of marketing and sales support materials.
• Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns, on-line promotions, etc.
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both online and offline.
• Create social media strategies and schedules and provide support to our social media efforts.
• Market research and analysis for different projects.
• Participate in a mixture of internal and client meetings.
• Prepare presentations for both meeting and training needs.
• Holistic Marketing Coordination.
• Aesthetic and thorough detailing of marketing strategy.
• Creation of systematic color and design palates.
• Provide creative inputs to enhance basic functional design.
• Systematically manage projects, as well as work within teams.
• Maintain positive relationships with clients and partners/vendors alike.
• Liaising with Software Development & Design teams.
• Meeting with clients & understanding their requirements and incorporating the same along with maintaining email communication with clients.
• Keep on learning skills as per modern practices in the relevant field and update other disciplines organization wide.
• Coordinate with clients, vendors and partners responsibly and effectively during projects.
• Other projects as assigned by management.
• Meet and interact with partners and customers
• Compile presentations for meetings with potential partners
• Analyze operations and success with respect to the various marketing channels used by the company
• Interns will have the opportunity to sit in on meetings with the team, learning how strategies are developed, vetted and put into action.
• Interns will act in a supportive capacity to the leadership team.
• Assist the company in acquiring potential customers
• Pitching services to existing customers
• Identifying new sales leads
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing partners and customers
• Clarity and Effectiveness in communication.
• Presentation and information accuracy.
• Organizational and managerial skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Punctuality, Reliability, Promptness, Professionalism.
• Ability to offer ideas and accept ideas of others.
• Self-starter, initiator, willingness to develop.
• High motivation level with strong drive to achieve results and contribute to company’s profitability.
• Teamwork – must have the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team
• Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other utility software.
• Knowledge of digital marketing would be useful.
Related Post: Web Developer Jobs Dubizzle UAE
For more detail please click below link: