- Company Name:One Perfect Stay Vacation Homes Rentals LLC
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:2,000 – 3,999AED
- Benefits:Plus Commission
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:11-50 Employees
- Career Level:Junior
- One Perfect Stay is looking for fireballs who are set to transform the traditional ways of doing real estate business specifically short term rental aka alternate accommodation.
- The candidate will be personally mentored by the founder of the company ready to be thrown in the deep end.
if you have laser focused towards growth and ambitious, then we want you!
Skills added qualities we are looking for:
2. Nose to smell opportunity
3. Extraordinary interpersonal skills
4. Emotional intelligence
5. Ability to Differentiate between wins and drags.
• Developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders
• Expand the existing network of landlords, by generating leads through offline channels and build the pipeline to meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets of the asset portfolio.
• Generate leads and market activity to position One Perfect Stay for strategic opportunities in the luxury homes sector especially focusing on newly handed over projects in Dubai.
• Work on bulk unit deals to give the company’s asset portfolio a quicker runway
• Research target markets as part of the development and implementation of an overall marketing plan
• Participate fully in the development, implementation, and achievement of the annual business development strategy including specific business development initiatives
• Implement strategic initiatives to advance business development function within markets of focus and achieve sales goals
• Study, classify, analyse asset class to make rental projections based on performance potential on a short-term portfolio.
• Proven business development results leading to sales closings in realty services setting
• Demonstrated performance delivering results on a commission or performance-based compensation program
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Strong communication abilities, including advanced presentation skills (verbal and written)
• Proficient in Excel, Word, and Power-Point
• Must manage data and information accurately and timely using Sales Management Database
Related For Dubai Jobs: https://www.dubizzleuae.com/?p=2735&preview=true
For more detail please click below link: https://dubai.dubizzle.com/jobs/business-development/2020/7/27/biz-dev-apprenticeship-2