Apple Company Overview:
Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wynn in April 1976 to manufacture and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer, though Wynn sold its stake within 12 days. In January 1977, it was incorporated as Apple Computer, Inc., and sales of its computers, including Apple II, increased rapidly.
Within a few years, Jobs and Wozniak had hired computer designers and a production line was in place. Apple went public in the 1980s for instant financial success.
Over the next few years, Apple has launched a new graphical user interface, Such as the original Macintosh in 1984, and new computers containing marketing ads for Apple’s own products. However, the high cost of the product and the limited library of applications caused problems, as did the power struggle between the executives.
Details of User:
Age: 0-1 month
Usage: Used only a few times
Condition: Perfect inside and out
Neighbourhood: Al Rigga
Warranty: Does not apply
- Retina HD display
- 5.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on the front
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- 1920-by-1080-pixel resolution at 401 PPI
- 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
- Full sRGB standard
- Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
- Display Zoom
- 1300:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- Language: English (Australia, Canada, UK, U.S.),Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish (Mexico, Spain), Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Chinese (Simplified, Traditional,Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Traditional Hong Kong), French (Canada, France), German, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian & Vietnamese.
Apple iPhone 6Plus 64GB big size mobile no issue no scratch with facetime mobile with all accessories
For more detail please click below button