- Employment Type: Full Time
- Monthly Salary: 8,000 – 11,999 AED
- Job Role: Accounting Specialist
- Benefits: Insurance
- Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
- Listed By: Employer
- Company Size: 11-50 Employees
- Career Level: Mid-level
- Using documents to verify, record, and process transactions.
- Maintaining accurate and complete records, including ledgers, journals, invoices, receipts, and information related to supplies and inventory.
- Assisting the accounting department in daily, monthly, and annual activities, including generating financial reports, developing budgets, preparing taxes, and assisting with audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Speaking with vendors and suppliers to ensure charges are accurate and that payments are received in a timely manner.
- Communicating with clients to discuss account statuses, charges, or discrepancies.
- Participating in ongoing education opportunities to learn about industry trends and developments, current financial legislation, and company policies and procedures.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
– More education or experience is often required.
– Understanding of accounting principles and current financial legislation.
– Exceptional time management, communication, and problem solving skills.
– Strong math and research skills.
– Basic computer skills with knowledge of Tally, Oracle software.
– Organized and detail-oriented.
– Ability to accurately and efficiently analyze data.
Arabic Language is a must
ًWilling to join immediately
Related For Dubai Jobs: https://www.dubizzleuae.com/?p=1727&preview=true
For more detail please click below link: