- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:4,000 – 5,999AED
- Job Role:Accountant
- Benefits:Health Insurance
- Minimum Work Experience:10-15 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:11-50 Employees
- Career Level:Senior
We’re looking to hire a motivated and skilled Accountant with experience in accounting in a dental center.
– Bachelor in Accounting.
– Previous experience in healthcare sector accounts and customer service.
– Kindly submit your updated C.V. with your updated picture.
The Candidate responsibilities are but not limited to :
• Accounts Confidentiality.
• Insurance companies revenue cycle management.
• Able to read and analyze insurance companies remittance advice.
• Advanced in Excel.
• Payrolls, assets, depreciation, orders.
• Accounts payable, receivables.
• Accounts of daily cash and petty cash.
• Tax invoices, reports and tax refund management.
• Skilled in generating bills, receipts, down payments and refunds accurately as per the clinic policy.
• Fast learner and adapts easily to our clinic software
& fluent in English.
• Highly skilled in time management and crisis management.
• HR Management of clinic employees, contracts and HR related work according to labor law.
• Ability to value team work and high work ethics toward our patients and staff for a long-term commitment.
• Inventory management
• accounts in healthcare : 1 year (Preferred)
• accounting: Min 8 years (Preferred)
• Dubai (Required)
Related For Dubai Jobs: https://www.dubizzleuae.com/?p=2702&preview=true
For more detail please click below link: https://dubai.dubizzle.com/jobs/accounting/2020/7/26/accountant-for-group-of-dental-clinics-2-2